Mission: “To commit our full effort in serving and helping the disadvantage community, both locally and internationally.”
At Digitec, we believe in the collective responsibility of business, government and the public to create a sustainable future together. We focus our investment of skills and resources where we believe they will have the greatest, lasting benefit for our communities and the environment For over period of time, Digitec has built a reputation in energy efficiency collectively in the Residential business and commercial market. Digitec also involving Smart meter rout program Telstra telecommunication network, along with installation of all kind electrical work in the industry.
Our investment of product, skills and resources is focused across the community, environment, marketplace and people. This enables us to truly integrate our expertise throughout everything we do at Digitec. Some areas where we believe we have made the greatest impact include:
- Solar design and installation domestic and commercial
- Telecommunication installation
- Residential and commercial electrical installation and commissioning
- Meter testing and commissioning
- Victorian Government Energy efficiency target program
who we are
Digitec Australia is a reputable electrician in Australia who has over 20 years of experience under our belt. Offering you a range of electrical, solar, plumbing and civil work solutions we strive for delivering our clients top quality service in everything we do.
Our solutions range from residential, commercial, industrial to civil construction sectors, and we have experience in working with a wide range of client base in many industries. Utilizing the latest technology and proven solutions to ensure energy efficiency, cost-effectiveness and functionality, we always focus on sustainable and long-lasting solutions.
At Digitec, we strive for quality in everything we do and comply with the accepted standards. To us, our clients matter the most, which is why we always committed to build long-lasting business relationships with our clients based on trust and integrity. Thus we take all our clients seriously big or small and assures a smooth and efficient service experience from start to finish delivering a hassle-free solution. Maintaining close relationships with our clients we take time to explain why we do what we do while continually updating the project status. We also take pride in our service being on time and transparent thus, we ensure timely completion in every project meeting deadlines effectively delivering the best possible customer satisfaction.
Safety is another primary concern of us, and we believe every accident and risk for accidents can be avoided with well-designed and throughout solutions.
How Do We Do This?
By having a team of innovative, inspiring and highly qualified staff who are committed to maintaining peak performance across various categories of work. Our staff are empowered to reach their full potential and are required to obtain proper training and knowledge in technical skills and receive full accreditations to ensure that your needs are taken into great consideration and that the work gets done efficiently and with the highest standards leaving you with a lasting positive impression.
We strive to maintain the highest standard of safety and quality consistency with the best international practices. We strongly believe that every accident is avoidable which is why we pursue a ‘zero accident target’ for all our projects.
The Digitec Australia Pty Ltd`s mission is to provide an Energy saving, efficient and cost-effective system for Victoria and throughout Australia. In discharging our responsibilities, we accord paramount importance to safety.
We pledge to:
- Place top priority on the safety and Quality of all customers service and equipment;
- Make safety and Quality a primary objective in work undertaken on the field; and
- Continually improve the overall safety and Quality performance of our projects as measured against previous projects of a similar nature. We pursue excellence in Delivering through:
- Implementing a structured Project Safety and Quality Review (PSR) system on all employees working on the field as well as all staff in the office;
- Complying with statutory requirements and implementing an occupational safety and health (OSH) management system on all employees working on the field as well as all the staff in the office;
- Nurturing a corporate culture that promotes Safety and Quality;
- Collaborating with relevant institutions or Organizations to enhance Safety and Quality.